IN A NUTSHELL
- I am a London-based documentary, portrait and lifestyle photographer shooting commercial work, editorial commissions and long-term personal projects.
WHAT I DO
- Usually working with design or branding agencies, I specialise in helping corporate clients develop credible and believable brand identities by drawing on fifteen years of editorial and reportage experience to create candid, naturalistic, lifestyle images designed to give the crucial yet elusive sense that we are looking at real people in real situations.
- I currently divide my time between commercial work, magazine and newspaper commissions, personal documentary projects and having lightsaber duels with my young son, Mr. E.
- I came into photography from journalism, so I can write.
- I am a founding editor and contributor to quarterly online photography publication Deep Sleep Magazine.
- I produce a fortnightly photography podcast: A Small Voice: Conversations With Photographers. It's on this very website!
- I build Squarespace websites, like this one, for people.
The Sunday Times
The Sunday Times Magazine
The Independent Magazine
The Independent on Sunday
Financial Times Magazine
The Big Issue
The Design Council
United International Pictures
EMI Music Publishing
Midas Public Relations
2016 - Tate Modern, London, UK - Belonging Together display
2015 - Silverprint, London, UK - Preview of Please Mind The Gap project
2014 - Organ Vida Festival, Zagreb, Croatia - Deep Sleep group show